Is your wedding day just a few months away? There’s so much to do in so little time and you are just not getting from where to start. Just relax!! Get your venue wedding experts come to your rescue. So start following a proper skin care routine to look gorgeous and pretty on your special day and even after it.
- Healthy Diet
Consuming healthy food is not only good for your overall health but it also brings glow to your face. Who would want an ugly pimple or dull face apart from issues like bloating and belly fat? The easiest way to maintain weight and overall health is by eliminating excessive sodium, processed food and sugar from your diet. Moreover drink lots of water and fresh juices to remove toxins from your body.
- Daily exerciseIf you are working out in the gym, perfect. Else you can start with light exercises like pilate, yoga or go for daily walks. Regular exercise is good for that energy boost.
- Weekly manicure sessionsWith that stunning ring, it is natural for you to take care of your nails and experiment with some amazing nail colors. You can either go for a weekly trip to the nearest salon or opt for on call salon services.
- Sparkling white teethFor a picture perfect smile, it is necessary to take care of your teeth. You can opt for special whitening toothpastes or teeth whitening sessions with your dentist. However, do not go overboard with bleaching as it may make your teeth very sensitive. Also, start doing this almost six months in advance so that suddenly your teeth are not excessively bright.
- Hair careIt is very essential to maintain your locks to carry different trending hairstyles for various wedding functions. Oil your hair regularly and try hair massage or hair spa for healthy and shiny locks. You can even apply hair masks at home with ingredients like olive oil and avocado.
- Waxing and threadingIt is always advisable to remove body hair a week in advance to avoid redness and spots. This will help your skin heal fast. Moreover, you can choose chocolate wax or aloe wax for sensitive skin. In fact, you cannot leave upper lip and eye brows also for the last moment. Nowadays, laser treatment is also a good hair removal option.
- Smooth skin and faceYou may opt for facials, full body scrubbing or deep cleansing to get that instant glow. Apart from that you may also go for spa because it will not only give you a break from the growing stress all around you but also rejuvenate your skin. Shea butter and almond oil are the best moisturizing lotions to get rid of any dryness.
There’s hardly any time left so bring these tips into practice right now to achieve quick results. For more information and any other wedding information, keep following our blog!!