Wedding is undoubtedly one of the biggest and the grandest ceremonies or occasions that you are going to host in your entire life. Just as marriage is an important event of your life, the functions and all the parties that surround it is equally important for you, your friends, family and relatives. Wedding is a social gathering and when done right, it stays as a memory forever. These days, many couples prefer destination wedding in a place away from the hustle bustle of the city. If you too, are planning on something like this, here is a list of the 6 most popular destinations in India where you can consider hosting your D-Day.
- Jaipur – If you are all set for a Royal Wedding in the truest sense of the term, then head to the Pink City of India and be amazed by the excellent wedding venue choices that it will offer you with. Apart from palaces like the Raj Palace, the Gold Palace and the Samode Palace, there are forts too, which allow you to hold your wedding function. The Decor, the extravagant celebrations and the rituals can all be made to strike a perfect blend of tradition and grandeur.
- Udaipur – For a wedding that calls for nothing but romance in the air, Udaipur, the City of Lakes would be a perfect backdrop. The city is home to some of the most royal and grand buildings designed in a contemporary style. Couples can also choose to hold their wedding in an exotic fort like the Devi Garh, Fateh Prakash Palace and so on.
- Jodhpur – Yet another regal destination in the true sense of the term, Jodhpur strikes a perfect blend of excellent atmosphere, mind blowing architecture and fascinating nature. For couples who want to seal the moment, the city with its rich history is ideal. As for venue, there are many but the Mehrangarh Fort seems to stand out by virtue of its grandeur and ambience.
- Goa – Also considered to be a popular honeymoon destination in India, Goa can be your ultimate wedding destination too. The backdrop of glittering blue waves, golden sands and a sunny weather can make your marriage function a truly enchanting affair.Wedding Venue options are also plenty starting from the Leela Hotels to the Radisson Resorts. Go for Goa all the more if the place seems to match your and your beloved’s spirits.
- Kerala – Serenity is unmatched when it comes to Kerala and if you are all set to have a romantic wedding, Kerala is the best-ever wedding destination for you. Popularly known as the God’s Own Country, Kerala brings you exotic spots like the tea gardens of Munnar, the heritage building of Kochi Fort and the pristine beach of Kovalam, all of which can prove to be just perfect for your big day. Above all, the backwaters of Kerala promise you with the perfect backdrop to the most important day of your life.
- Agra – The city that is rightly known as the Paradise of Lovers comes across as a poplar wedding destination too. Couples are excited to take their marriage vows right in front of one of the wonders of the world and the symbol of love, Taj Mahal. Agra is one of the preferred places for a truly royal wedding and the city offers various hotels and resorts that have the infrastructure to hold grand parties.
While these are some of the best and most popular places for a destination wedding, choose one that best suits all your requirements. Start Planning ahead and seek the guidance of professional Wedding Planners , if necessary, to ensure a perfect wedding, creating lifelong memories for all to cherish.